|
undefined
- #68541
- Posted: 02/05/2015 23:51
|
| BrandonMiaow wrote: | Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.
Cold by Anguished
holy shit I love these vocals so much O_O This is so good. Thank you Gabe ๐ And this is the first new black metal album for me in a while. |
๐ Glad you like it! She also plays all the instruments sans drums. But yeah her vocal performance is what really makes the album for me
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Le_Samurai
- #68547
- Posted: 02/06/2015 02:38
|
I listen to this and it makes me actually excited for their new record. I sometimes forget I actually like them.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
New topic Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
|
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
|
| Page 6855 of 21929 |
|
|
|
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum
|