What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 688368846885 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
LevonTostig wrote:

Girls In Peacetime Want To Dance by Belle & Sebastian

First I've heard of Belle and Sebastian. Really enjoying it. Light and poppy with strong melodies.


๐Ÿ˜ Yay! A convert. I like the new one a lot too. You should really check out this though ...


If You're Feeling Sinister by Belle & Sebastian

It's just one of those albums that can change your life.
  • Quote
RepoMan wrote:
:D Yay! A convert. I like the new one a lot too. You should really check out this though ...


If You're Feeling Sinister by Belle & Sebastian

It's just one of those albums that can change your life.


This totally one hundred percent. A warning though Levon, it is quite a different sound.

Also you'll probably like this:


Dear Catastrophe Waitress by Belle & Sebastian
  • Quote
RepoMan wrote:
:D Yay! A convert. I like the new one a lot too. You should really check out this though ...


If You're Feeling Sinister by Belle & Sebastian

It's just one of those albums that can change your life.


Going for it right now.
  • Quote

Victorialand by Cocteau Twins
Their weakest I've heard so far, but still pretty great.
  • Quote

If You're Feeling Sinister by Belle & Sebastian

Allright, going through my second listen, and I must say....

This is fantastic.

The only track that really sticks out to me as "Eh" is the title track.
  • Quote
LevonTostig wrote:

If You're Feeling Sinister by Belle & Sebastian

Allright, going through my second listen, and I must say....

This is fantastic.

The only track that really sticks out to me as "Eh" is the title track.

Ah man, I remember the first time I heard it, just a perfect album really. And does that last sentence mean good or bad?
  • Quote
Goodsir wrote:
Ah man, I remember the first time I heard it, just a perfect album really. And does that last sentence mean good or bad?


probably bad


i am on


Goi, Rode, Goi! by ะั€ะบะพะฝะฐ
  • Quote
Goodsir wrote:
does that last sentence mean good or bad?


Not "bad" so much as not on par with the rest of the album. Still very enjoyable as a whole and definitely something I (and most teenagers) can appreciate and relate to.
  • Quote
LevonTostig wrote:
Not "bad" so much as not on par with the rest of the album. Still very enjoyable as a whole and definitely something I (and most teenagers) can appreciate and relate to.

For sure. But for me the title track really stood out on first listen. But different strokes for different folks I guess. I mean, at this point I love it so much no particular track stands out anymore really. Despite its perfection, I still prefer Tigermilk, which you should definitely get around to if you enjoyed IYFS even a little.
  • Quote

Modern Life is Rubbish by Blur

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 688368846885 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 6884 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.