What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 697969806981 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
RepoMan wrote:
I think I'm going to make that my next vault pick. It was always my psycho roommate's band more than mine, and with the reissues & everything the time seems right for rediscovery.


You're just picking stuff from my top twenty now aren't you?
  • Quote

The Distant Future by Flight Of The Conchords
  • Quote
Silver wrote:
You're just picking stuff from my top twenty now aren't you?


I really have no idea what you're talking about. ๐Ÿค”

Anyways, I'm checking out this stunner of an LP and likely my latest addiction...


Kaputt by Destroyer
  • Quote
RepoMan wrote:
I really have no idea what you're talking about. ๐Ÿค”

Anyways, I'm checking out this stunner of an LP and likely my latest addiction...


Kaputt by Destroyer


YOU'RE DOING IT AGAIN, GET OUT OF MY HEAD โ—

or chart more accurately, and actually stick around as long as you want. ๐Ÿคฃ
  • Quote
ewhittenburg wrote:

The Distant Future by Flight Of The Conchords


Gahhhh so great, really the only thing worth while in their discography album wise...
_________________


Memo to myself:
Do the dumb things I gotta do
Touch the puppet head
  • Quote

...Like Clockwork by Queens Of The Stone Age
  • Quote

I Am Very Far by Okkervil River
  • Quote

Plans by Death Cab For Cutie
  • Quote

Slave Ambient by The War On Drugs



Jake Xerxes Fussell by Jake Xerxes Fussell

Guys, seriously, if you haven't heard this...just do. Especially for fans of traditional American Southern Folk. This may be the genre's definitive album...and it's the man's first record.
  • Quote

Supersunnyspeedgraphic, The LP by Ben Folds

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 697969806981 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 6980 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.