Albums You Added To Your Collection Today

Goto page Previous  123 ... 128129130 ... 494495496  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

Greatest Hits by Queen


The Sunset Tree by The Mountain Goats

so happy today. got two vinyls from my overall chart.
_________________
Kiki wrote:
You're chart is sooooooooo american. It's like a diner in here.


Check out my new review/pop-culture site MAD DISTRACTION
  • Quote

Operation Doomsday by MF Doom


Mm.. Food by MF Doom


The Charm Of The Highway Strip by The Magnetic Fields


Camoufleur by Gastr Del Sol
  • Quote
Got the recent pressing of Just Another Diamond Day ๐Ÿ˜ Along with Camera Obscura's Let's Get Out Of This Country . Very happy.
_________________
Doubles & Conch
  • Quote

Free Your Mind by Cut Copy
_________________
"Hurry Up, We're Dreaming"
  • Quote

Cosmo's Factory by Creedence Clearwater Revival
_________________
"Hurry Up, We're Dreaming"
  • Quote

Entertainment! by Gang Of Four


Miami by The Gun Club


Bringing It All Back Home Again by The Brian Jonestown Massacre
_________________
"Drink beer, smoke pot, and create something that will storm heaven. That's all I ever really cared about." - Ron House
  • Quote
It's payday, so I ordered myself some new records: Rie Nakajima's Four Forms, Jasmine Guffond's Yellow Bell, Matana Roberts' Coin Coin Chapter Three, Father John Misty's latest, and a new Kassem Mosse EP which I haven't heard yet ("an intimate and spatial offering ... using source material from American singer-songwriter Simone White"). Bang tidy.
_________________
2021 in full effect. Come drop me some recs. Y'all know what I like.
  • Quote
Skinny wrote:
Father John Misty's latest


Almost bought this on CD today. The packaging looks awesome. It's like a mini version of the vinyl deluxe edition. Decided against it because I know I could of gotten it for a lot less online.. Did you get the standard vinyl edition?

But I decided to buy two CD's.. which I don't usually do, but I couldn't resist. They were new and dirt cheap.


You're Dead! by Flying Lotus


Floating Into The Night by Julee Cruise
_________________
Doubles & Conch
  • Quote
Back in Baltimore because reasons... Stopped at The Sound Garden.

CD:


Fโ™ฏAโ™ฏโˆž by Godspeed You! Black Emperor

Vinyl:


Bitches Brew by Miles Davis


SBTRKT by SBTRKT


Silent Shout by The Knife
_________________
...and for dessert!
  • Quote
Hayden wrote:
Did you get the deluxe edition? I really thought about it. Unfortunately, apparently the packaging damaged the vinyl... But it looks gorgeous.


Wow, I can't believe I missed this post. But I got the Vinyl Me, Please edition and fortunately there is not warping problems...
_________________
...and for dessert!

New topic  Post reply
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 128129130 ... 494495496  Next
Page 129 of 496


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Singles / EPs You Added To Your Colle... baystateoftheart Music
Albums You Purged From Your Collectio... Jimmy Dread Music
Films added to your collection nutso42 Movies & TV
Singles and / or Album Tracks Added T... LTSings Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.