What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 711771187119 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

94 Diskont by Oval
_________________
Romanelli wrote:
We're all fucked, lads.
  • Quote
paladisiac wrote:

Sometimes I Sit And Think, And Sometimes I Just Sit by Courtney Barnett

Mmmm, I think I'm gonna listen to this too. I really loved Depreston, hope the rest of the album can follow...
  • Quote
paladisiac wrote:

Sometimes I Sit And Think, And Sometimes I Just Sit by Courtney Barnett

Playing this now, I've always liked her
  • Quote

Grand Hotel by The Explorers Club
_________________
Progressive Rock

Early Psychedelic Rock

Live Albums
  • Quote

The Power Station by The Power Station
_________________
fav artists NOW | ALL-TIME favs | i listen 2 more music than u so u don't have 2!
  • Quote

WeiรŸes Papier by Element Of Crime
_________________
"And canโ€™t you see youโ€™re in on it?
You were born though you need not
And is that not some cause
For worship, being born among these trees?"
  • Quote

Good Kid, M.A.A.D City by Kendrick Lamar
  • Quote

Too-Rye-Ay by Dexys Midnight Runners
_________________
Progressive Rock

Early Psychedelic Rock

Live Albums
  • Quote

My Iron Lung by Radiohead
_________________
fav artists NOW | ALL-TIME favs | i listen 2 more music than u so u don't have 2!
  • Quote

Cheap Trick At Budokan: The Complete Concert by Cheap Trick
_________________
"And canโ€™t you see youโ€™re in on it?
You were born though you need not
And is that not some cause
For worship, being born among these trees?"

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 711771187119 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 7118 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What Song Are You Listening To Right ... 40footwolf Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.