Is Loveless the most overrated album?

Goto page Previous  1234
View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: Well, is it?
Yes:
61%
 61%  [16]
Yes:
38%
 38%  [10]
Total Votes : 26

  • Quote
I like how one of the Yes's in the poll thingy has overwhelmingly more votes than the other
  • Quote
dividesbyzero wrote:
I like how one of the Yes's in the poll thingy has overwhelmingly more votes than the other


#hivemind
_________________
2021 in full effect. Come drop me some recs. Y'all know what I like.
  • Quote
I slightly regret making this topic.

Because we all know the real overrated most album is OK Computer and The Bends is Radiohead's REAL magnum opus.
  • Quote
oh my gosh, mods please
  • Quote
rayword45 wrote:
I slightly regret making this topic.

Because we all know the real overrated most album is OK Computer and The Bends is Radiohead's REAL magnum opus.


Thank you.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1234
Page 4 of 4


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Overrated Underrated Bands and Underr... Guest Music
[ Poll ] Is Pet Sounds the most overrated album? shoopadoowop Music
Most overrated and underrated album o... DJTommy Music
Most Overrated Album littlejacob420 Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.