You must listen to the album below you.

Goto page Previous  123 ... 949596 ... 197198199  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Applerill wrote:
Yep, heard it ๐Ÿ˜‰ Probably Wire's best, though.

Rocky, how about.....


Electric Heavyland by Acid Mothers Temple And The Melting Paraiso U.F.O.


holy shit that was insane.

Like this crazy cacophony of organized chaos, wow. Pretty impressive though, I liked it. A little long for my taste, but still pretty cool.



Hey-oooooo NACHO

You ever heard this one before?


Ben Folds Five by Ben Folds Five
_________________
Progressive Rock

Early Psychedelic Rock

Live Albums
  • Quote
Pseud0Scorpion wrote:
You want a different album, or have you heard Psychic already? (Sorry, wasn't sure)


Yep, another would be great ๐Ÿ˜‰

Rockyyyyy


New History Warfare Vol. 2: Judges by Colin Stetson
  • Quote
Applerill wrote:
Yep, another would be great ;)


Here ya go then:



I Want to see the Bright Lights Tonight by Richard & Linda Thompson
  • Quote
Pseud0Scorpion wrote:
Here ya go then:



I Want to see the Bright Lights Tonight by Richard & Linda Thompson


Actually, that's a personal fave ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Quote
@Pseud0Scorpion

Enjoy this gift:


The Texas - Jerusalem Crossroads by Lift To Experience
_________________
http://jonnyleather.com
  • Quote
Applerill wrote:
Actually, that's a personal fave ;)


Wow, I'm gonna have to go deeper into the vault now...

Try this:


Tattoo by Rory Gallagher
  • Quote
Pseud0Scorpion wrote:
Feast of Wire by Calexico

Really nicely understated Americana album. Has the kind of subtle thoughtfulness that I feel like could've characterized The Decemberists' The King is Dead (if the kind is dead didn't suck that is) and if it incorporated a little more stylistic variety. Not sure when/if I'll be listening to this again but I certainly enjoyed it ๐Ÿ˜„

back to you Scorp?
Here you heard this classic?

Labcabincalifornia by The Pharcyde
  • Quote
Here's something for you DBZ, have you heard Feist at all?


The Reminder by Feist

If you've heard that then you can try this one:


Metals by Feist
  • Quote
Caaaattchh Up Time


Calling Out Of Context by Arthur Russell

I enjoyed this quite a bit, as I already mentioned I had this downloaded for some reason or another, so I'm glad I was given the push to listen to this. Personally I think I enjoyed it during its poppiest moments, cause there is something that kept me from completely loving this album, maybe the way that it was sorted out... I dunno cool stuff


Ben Folds Five by Ben Folds Five

This is really fun and I'm doing homework while listening to it and right now I'm on the track "Uncle Walter" which is probably my favorite track so far. Really digging the very slightly out of tune vocals. Super dooper 90's. Great stuff! Finished this up, ya "Uncle Walter" was definitely my favorite track. Really enjoyable album tho. I could definitely see myself checking out Ben Folds' discography when some more free time opens up solid stuff tho, thanks rocky


Math And Physics Club by Math And Physics Club

After I eat I'll probably listen to this, I've been meaning to listen to it for a while so I'm looking forward to checking it out... Ugh gonna go to bed instead will get to this tomorrow proabably

So this was cool and all but part of me feels like it was a little identity-less kinda like belle and sebastian but nowhere near as good still good tho. Just didn't love it like I had been expecting to for a while


Hemvรคgen by Detektivbyrรฅn

And this was thrown at me a long time ago so I gotta listen to this soon to, probably wont have time for this tonight but I'll get to it...

Was there anything I am forgetting that was thrown at me?

Anyways for Shoopa I know this is pretty well known but you're new here so I'm not sure how much you have heard


Hissing Fauna, Are You The Destroyer? by of Montreal

Lemme know if you've heard it and I'll edit in another album...
_________________


Memo to myself:
Do the dumb things I gotta do
Touch the puppet head


Last edited by nachosbob on 05/09/2015 03:47; edited 1 time in total
  • Quote
shoopadoowop wrote:
Here's something for you DBZ, have you heard Feist at all?


The Reminder by Feist

If you've heard that then you can try this one:


Metals by Feist

I've actually heard both these and Let It Die. Was way into Feist a few years ago. Would happily re-listen to one of those if you want. It's been a little while

New topic  Post reply
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 949596 ... 197198199  Next
Page 95 of 199


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
You must listen to the album below yo... baystateoftheart Music
You must watch the movie below you. Guest Movies & TV
You must listen to the album above you mickilennial Music
The Definative "Indie" Anth... Wombi Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.