What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 739373947395 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Precedent wrote:
:love:


It's quite a bit better than Channel Orange imo.

A lot more introspective, much more consistent and (personally) I love how the samples feel like someone who is grasping to find their musical identity.
  • Quote
CubaZed wrote:
It's quite a bit better than Channel Orange imo.

A lot more introspective, much more consistent and (personally) I love how the samples feel like someone who is grasping to find their musical identity.


Yeeee, of course I prefer Channel Orange, but that's no slight to Nostalgia Ultra. Both are among my favorite musical projects

I'm on


Woven Hand by Wovenhand
  • Quote
Antonio-Pedro wrote:

Hospice by The Antlers
wow what a douche I was in the first listen, this is doing so better in another spin


I have such a hard time seeing why so many people say that album is better with more listens. For me that has declined steadily downhill each time I listen... Still think its great tho
_________________


Memo to myself:
Do the dumb things I gotta do
Touch the puppet head
  • Quote

Still by Nine Inch Nails
  • Quote
nachosbob wrote:
I have such a hard time seeing why so many people say that album is better with more listens. For me that has declined steadily downhill each time I listen... Still think its great tho


It's not something you can repeatedly expose yourself to and expect the same impact from. There's something magical about the first time you hear songs like Kettering and become aware of this tragic bond between two individuals.

So, this is good. Lots of Kozelek lately.

Ocean Beach by Red House Painters
  • Quote

Forest by Forest
  • Quote

Insomniac by Green Day
  • Quote

V by Live

i loved this band in middle school. haven't listened to this in ages now, but it's a lot better than my memories remember. greatest thing ever? no. definitely no, but somehow, i've shelved it next to the creeds and nirvanas, which just isn't fair.
_________________
follow me on the bandcamp.
  • Quote

No Song, No Spell, No Madrigal by The Apartments
  • Quote
Having a go at this:


California Nights by Best Coast

There was an album by them a few years ago that was OK, so why not.

EDIT: God it's a Runaways tribute album smh

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 739373947395 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 7394 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.