Albums You Added To Your Collection Today

Goto page Previous  123 ... 138139140 ... 494495496  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Little bit of a treat 'cos I've been feeling shitty of late, so thanks to my favourite local indie I nabbed:


Veronica Falls by Veronica Falls


Carrie & Lowell by Sufjan Stevens


Bangers Vs. Fuckers by Coachwhips


Peanut Butter by Joanna Gruesome

The last one was an especially nice surprise, seeing as I didn't think it was out until next Monday. Bonus.
_________________
'Reggae' & t'ing
Folk 'n Stuff
SHAMELESS RECORD DEALER PLUG
  • Quote

Perverted By Language by The Fall


Avalon Blues: The Complete 1928 Okeh Recordings by Mississippi John Hurt


The Complete 1931 Session by Skip James
_________________
"Drink beer, smoke pot, and create something that will storm heaven. That's all I ever really cared about." - Ron House
  • Quote

Foxtrot by Genesis
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote
Happymeal wrote:

under a killer blue sky by jupiter sunrise (purchased because of beautiful album cover)


This was a winner. Really catchy pop punk - esque music with clever yet innocent lyricism. I'm glad I bought this due to the album cover.
  • Quote

Oceanic by Isis

I was very impressed with Panopticon, so I felt confident in purchasing Oceanic, which has been even better received than its successor.

EDIT: Just purchased this on Amazon:


The Epic by Kamasi Washington

Hot damn.
_________________
...and for dessert!
  • Quote
Today's charity shop finds...both vinyl


The Trinity Session by Cowboy Junkies


Armed Forces by Elvis Costello & The Attractions
  • Quote
Picked up the Slowdive EP and...


The Unseen by Quasimoto
  • Quote

Hee-Haw by The Birthday Party


Prayers On Fire by The Birthday Party


Junkyard by The Birthday Party


Mutiny/The Bad Seed by The Birthday Party
  • Quote

Person Pitch by Panda Bear
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote
Finally got one of these....that's 75 out of my top 100 on vinyl


Ostrich Churchyard by Orange Juice

And a fine, fine album it is too. Would have been their debut album had they stayed with Postcard records.

New topic  Post reply
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 138139140 ... 494495496  Next
Page 139 of 496


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Singles / EPs You Added To Your Colle... baystateoftheart Music
Albums You Purged From Your Collectio... Jimmy Dread Music
Films added to your collection nutso42 Movies & TV
Singles and / or Album Tracks Added T... LTSings Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.