Whose the biggest "Flaming Lips" fan on this site?

Goto page Previous  12345
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
that's funny, I don't listen to them much. You're thinking of Jhereko
  • Quote
Polythene Pam wrote:
I'm not They only make my top 20

Pretty average IMO


Your opinion is wrong, soooo wrong. Just when I though you werent bad for a New Zulander ๐Ÿ™
_________________
Having a family is the kind of thing that could be held against a person
  • Quote
purple wrote:
that's funny, I don't listen to them much. You're thinking of Jhereko


thomas697 wrote:
Polythene Pam wrote:
I'm not They only make my top 20

Pretty average IMO


Your opinion is wrong, soooo wrong. Just when I though you werent bad for a New Zulander :(


they were both kidding
  • Quote
well, I actually don't listen to them much. I was just trying to start a fight with some guy in another country
  • Quote
purple wrote:
well, I actually don't listen to them much. I was just trying to start a fight with some guy in another country


interestingly George Bush gave the same answer to the question "Are you invading Iraq to help the Iraqi people?"

Yeah i'm still stuck in 2003 topical humour.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  12345
Page 5 of 5


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Announcement: BestEverAlbums.com site rules albummaster Music
Biggest BEA-fan of anything Guest Music
[ Poll ] THE FLAMING LIPS IN THE FINAL! Guest Tournaments
[ Poll ] The Flaming Lips appreciation thread Guest Music
Flaming Lips - Peace Sword Guest Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.