What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 781178127813 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Hemispheres by Rush, really good hard rock prog stuff
  • Quote

Free For All by Art Blakey & The Jazz Messengers

p good
  • Quote
Precedent wrote:
p good


You should check out


The African Beat by Art Blakey

one of the underrated highlights of a staggering career
  • Quote

Michigan by Sufjan Stevens

Just dawned on me I've never listened to this from start to finish.
_________________
'Reggae' & t'ing
Folk 'n Stuff
SHAMELESS RECORD DEALER PLUG
  • Quote

Orgasmatron by Motรถrhead
_________________
  • Quote

CrazySexyCool by TLC
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

Black Market Music by Placebo
Not listened to Placebo for years,forgotten they are actually quite good.
  • Quote

Homogenic by Bjรถrk

I don't know, lately I just don't feel like listening to a new album! ๐Ÿ˜•
_________________
...and for dessert!
  • Quote
Owl Eyes: Nightswim

should probably add it to our database, but i've got bigger fish to fry atm.
_________________
follow me on the bandcamp.
  • Quote
When in doubt, put on one of your top dawgs on vinyl:


Loveless by My Bloody Valentine

Makes me want to listen to a new album! ๐Ÿ˜„ I knew I'd find the cure!
_________________
...and for dessert!

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 781178127813 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 7812 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.