How much are you willing to pay for a concert ticket?

Goto page Previous  1234
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
^^^ Thank you. I hope that you get to be there! ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„

God bless you always!!! ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„

Holly
_________________
Me & my favorite singer James Otto

Check him out here when you can!
  • Quote
JOSweetHeart wrote:
^^^ Thank you. I hope that you get to be there! ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„

God bless you always!!! ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„

Holly


I went to the concert and for the most part, it was great! And he did play "Only Wanna Be With You" as I expected, haha. Also played my favorite tracks by him, "Wagon Wheel" and "Homegrown Honey"! And from what I saw, he looked like he was having a hell of a time on stage! He can put on a show!

I enjoyed the actual concert overall, but there was some drama amongst my friends at one point so I had to go help them out.
_________________
...and for dessert!
  • Quote
Depends on who it was. Most I've spent was ยฃ60 to go see Prince, which is about $90 (I think). He's quite possibly the only artist I'd pay that to go to see, though, and I wouldn't pay it again (the first time I saw him the ticket was half that price). I'll put an imaginary ยฃ50 limit on tickets, and even then it would have to be someone I adored, who I thought would put on an amazing show, and I'd probably still have second (third? fourth?) thoughts before I stumped up the money. I spent a while convincing myself to pay ยฃ35 to go see D'Angelo (well, ยฃ70, because I also bought my girlfriend a ticket), although he's an artist who I'd happily pay more to see again.
_________________
2021 in full effect. Come drop me some recs. Y'all know what I like.
  • Quote
BurningBright wrote:
JOSweetHeart wrote:
^^^ Thank you. I hope that you get to be there! ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„

God bless you always!!! ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„

Holly


I went to the concert and for the most part, it was great! And he did play "Only Wanna Be With You" as I expected, haha. Also played my favorite tracks by him, "Wagon Wheel" and "Homegrown Honey"! And from what I saw, he looked like he was having a hell of a time on stage! He can put on a show!

I enjoyed the actual concert overall, but there was some drama amongst my friends at one point so I had to go help them out.

Thank you for telling me about the show. That is another reason why I can't help but smile when he is on the stage. He looks like he couldn't be anymore at home there. ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„

God bless you and him always!!! ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„

Holly
_________________
Me & my favorite singer James Otto

Check him out here when you can!
  • Quote
The most I've paid is $100 to see Iron Maiden. They were pit tickets so I was pretty close and Iron Maiden puts on a great show so it was worth it. There aren't too many bands I'd pay that much to see though.
_________________
  • Quote
On my tight budget of minimum-ass wage, which bands would you see?

Cattle Decapitation - $15
Neil Hamburger - $15
Cannibal Ox (might sell out soon so not entirely viable) - $15
Emancipator Ensemble - $20
Alcest - $20
Deafheaven - $20
Low - $20
Young Thug (lol) - $25
Ghost - $30

I'm not paying $40 for Jesus and Mary Chain or $60 for Chance the Rapper fuck that
  • Quote
rayword45 wrote:
On my tight budget of minimum-ass wage, which bands would you see?

Cattle Decapitation - $15
Neil Hamburger - $15
Cannibal Ox (might sell out soon so not entirely viable) - $15
Emancipator Ensemble - $20
Alcest - $20
Deafheaven - $20
Low - $20
Young Thug (lol) - $25
Ghost - $30

I'm not paying $40 for Jesus and Mary Chain or $60 for Chance the Rapper fuck that


Cattle Decapitation
Alcest
Deafheaven
Young Thug
Ghost

p.s. do you live in Florida?
  • Quote
Nope, residing in Boston as I have been all my life. Massachusetts minimum wage is $9 at the moment, should be $10 starting in January.
  • Quote
rayword45 wrote:
Nope, residing in Boston as I have been all my life. Massachusetts minimum wage is $9 at the moment, should be $10 starting in January.


Haha, I was wondering because of the concerts. Fun to see that we may be seeing the same artists ๐Ÿ˜

Have fun!!

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1234
Page 4 of 4


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
highest priced concert ticket 911Turbo Music
Pay money, meet the music artist Guest Music
Is it safe to pay for things online? Guest Lounge
What's the WORST concert you ever att... oldehamme Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.