What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 785478557856 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

The Good Times by Afroman

Guilty pleasure thread got me good.
_________________
the funny thing about regret is,
It's better to regret something you have done,
Than to regret something you haven't done.
And by the way, if you see your mom this weekend,
Be sure and tell her, SATAN, SATAN, SATAN!!!
  • Quote

Midnite Vultures by Beck
  • Quote
Skinny wrote:
Skinny wrote:
and now onto...


Company by Slime

(Rocky's recommendation, sounds pretty nice so far)


Nope, far too inoffensive. May return to it at some point, but certainly not in the right mood at the moment. Need something abrasive to even that out...


I'd be really interested to hear what you think of it when you're more in the right mood for it.

Btw, I checked out that Yawning album, I really liked it, it'll likely be going on my 2015 chart
_________________
Progressive Rock

Early Psychedelic Rock

Live Albums
  • Quote

Craig Finn - Faith in the Future (2015)

For whatever reason, enjoying this record makes me feel like meccalecca. Anyway, this is the best thing Finn's done since... Stay Positive? Boys and Girls in America? A long time, to be honest. Good stuff.
_________________
2021 in full effect. Come drop me some recs. Y'all know what I like.
  • Quote

BCD by Basic Channel

I remember liking this before, but it feels like something I could become more intimate with.
  • Quote

Systems/Layers by Rachel's


Virginal Co Ordinates by Eyvind Kang


The Stix by Jaga Jazzist
_________________
What I heard in 2015 and the 2010s so far. Now hearing this.
  • Quote
finished:


Edge Of The Sun by Calexico

now:


To Pimp A Butterfly by Kendrick Lamar
_________________
fav artists NOW | ALL-TIME favs | i listen 2 more music than u so u don't have 2!
  • Quote

Illinois by Sufjan Stevens
  • Quote

Court And Spark by Joni Mitchell
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

I See A Darkness by Bonnie 'Prince' Billy
_________________
And it's hard to be a human being. And it's harder as anything else.

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 785478557856 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 7855 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What Song Are You Listening To Right ... 40footwolf Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.