Around The World In 80 Plays

Goto page Previous  123
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Hayden wrote:
I think it would be a bit more fun if we aren't allowed to say what the album is. I know this would be a challenge if everyone has to review it in the thread, but I'm sure it would be possible.

I just think that would be a lot more fun than 'ah.. yes... we've been sending (album) around the world.'. It should be more of a surprise.


Hell I'd love it to be a surprise til it comes on. If there's a way to download whatever the album is onto a blank CD-R sort of thing and the only marking to be a "BEA's 80 Plays CD" in sharpie or something, that way you don't know what's even happening until the album is revealed at the end, no preconceptions based on what you've heard prior, the artist, anything.
_________________


. . . 2016 . . . 2015 . . .

"While I'm alive, I'll make tiny changes to Earth" - Frightened Rabbit
  • Quote
I'm in for sure
_________________
  • Quote
Make it all mysterious only for them to stick it on and find out its OK Computer.
_________________
Romanelli wrote:
We're all fucked, lads.
  • Quote
I'm totally down for this, I'd love to see it work, hopefully we can get it organized.
_________________
Progressive Rock

Early Psychedelic Rock

Live Albums
  • Quote
I'd participate yes
  • Quote
Ya I think Id like to be a part of this
  • Quote
if we can get this thing through all of us without any dick pics getting attached in the process i will be truly impressed

and yeah I'm down
  • Quote
dividesbyzero wrote:
if we can get this thing through all of us without any dick pics getting attached in the process i will be truly impressed

and yeah I'm down


Then again it might be a fun game to guess which BEAers have the biggest dicks. I'm sure there would be a bunch of fun surprises.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123
Page 3 of 3


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Who plays rock & roll today? Bork Music
Who plays Super Smash Bros? Guest Lounge
Who plays a musical instrument maxxy Lounge
Springsteen plays for 4 hrs!!!! musicmanstu Music
Plays and playwrights videoheadcleaner Lounge

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.