Chart talk

Goto page Previous  123 ... 340341342 ... 424425426  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
shaydndepriest wrote:
Hayden wrote:
For the first time ever, I've totally revamped my top 100 ๐Ÿ˜

It's curved to what I've been listening to recently and enjoying the most over the past few months.

Top 100


Joanna Newsom is still #1, which is reassuring as I've always adored your chart, but I like your new picks.


Thanks shaydnepriest ๐Ÿ˜„ I've stored my old chart in a private custom chart for now.
_________________
Doubles & Conch
  • Quote
Hayden wrote:
shaydndepriest wrote:
Hayden wrote:
For the first time ever, I've totally revamped my top 100 ๐Ÿ˜

It's curved to what I've been listening to recently and enjoying the most over the past few months.

Top 100


Joanna Newsom is still #1, which is reassuring as I've always adored your chart, but I like your new picks.


Thanks shaydnepriest ๐Ÿ˜„ I've stored my old chart in a private custom chart for now.


I should totally revamp mine as well. Hold up.
_________________
alelsupreme wrote:
i am the obscure music man and when i hear anything thats sold more than 2000 copies i scream wordlessly and painfully until someone changes it.
  • Quote
so I made a chart of what i'll be using for the alphabet roster threads in the games forum, but with the caveat that all of the entries have only had interaction from me. as soon as someone rates or puts one on a chart, I replace it with another, until I can't think of one. I'm finishing up notes still and missing X and Z but there's still some cool stuff on there and some of it with words.

http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?c=26930

edit: added my x and z, and decided that instead of deleting once someone else has interacted with the album on here, I'll just add a new one and keep filling in until it's 100.
  • Quote
Updated 1990s chart for your pleasure: http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?c=10420
_________________
http://jonnyleather.com
  • Quote
Updated my overall last night, probably the biggest update that it has seen in a while.

Top 100 Greatest Music Albums by Precedent
  • Quote
Seems my 60's chart finally has 100 entries. Take a look if you like.
_________________
Romanelli wrote:
We're all fucked, lads.
  • Quote
I would like to recommend this as a chart of the day
http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?c=26833

The idea got a lot of positive feedback in another thread.
_________________
Top Canadian songs, keyless entry remotes, home care, whatever...
  • Quote
Chart of the Day is a randomized selection, but I admire your modesty. ๐Ÿ˜œ
  • Quote
Hayden wrote:
shaydndepriest wrote:
Hayden wrote:
For the first time ever, I've totally revamped my top 100 ๐Ÿ˜

It's curved to what I've been listening to recently and enjoying the most over the past few months.

Top 100


Joanna Newsom is still #1, which is reassuring as I've always adored your chart, but I like your new picks.


Thanks shaydnepriest ๐Ÿ˜„ I've stored my old chart in a private custom chart for now.


Well, here's a preview of the revamped chart.

Click at your own risk.
  • Quote
Went through my overall chart and made some pretty major updates to it.

New topic  Post reply
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 340341342 ... 424425426  Next
Page 341 of 426


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Talk Talk, Music Machine 1966 ffudnebbuh Music
[ Poll ] CLOSED: PPNW - R2: Talk Talk def. Chrome videoheadcleaner Tournaments
[ Poll ] CLOSED: PPNW - EF: Wire def. Talk Talk videoheadcleaner Tournaments
Talk Talk skelter54 Music
[ Poll ] CLOSED: PPNW - SF2: Talk Talk def. Ha... videoheadcleaner Tournaments

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.