What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 794879497950 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

Good Kid, M.A.A.D City by Kendrick Lamar
  • Quote

Link


America's 1971 eponymous album.
  • Quote

_________________
Find what you love and let it kill you
  • Quote
Saoirse wrote:

Half Free by U.S. Girls


Oh, how is this? I've been meaning to check it out for a while now, and one of the people at WNYU was using it as a sample for our training, seemed really interesting.

As for me:

Day And Night by Movietone
  • Quote

Courtesy and good will toward man - Harvey Milk

4th in my all time charts.
  • Quote

Ta Det Lugnt by Dungen
_________________
Progressive Rock

Early Psychedelic Rock

Live Albums
  • Quote

Unbreakable by Janet Jackson
_________________
2021 in full effect. Come drop me some recs. Y'all know what I like.
  • Quote

Just A Taste by DJ Rashad
> Double Cup
  • Quote

Trilogie De La Mort by Eliane Radigue

disc 3
_________________
  • Quote

Julie Is Her Name by Julie London

I thought she was British at first and I wondered for a while why I thought that until I figured out it was just due to her last name.

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 794879497950 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 7949 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.