What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 808180828083 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

Link


Earth Song, Ocean Song - Mary Hopkin (1971)

Surprisingly good.
  • Quote

Try To Be Hopeful by The Spook School

First listen, I'll probably post some thoughts over in the 2015 thread once I'm finished. So far it's really fun and recommended though.
_________________
Overall - The 2010's - 2020
  • Quote

La Vie Est Belle / Life Is Beautiful by Petite Noir

Upon recommendation from Hayden I'm giving this a shot.
Only 3 songs in, so I can't speak for the whole thing but it starts well.
_________________
Overall - The 2010's - 2020
  • Quote

Astoria by Marianas Trench
  • Quote

In Through The Out Door by Led Zeppelin
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

Link


Green Day - American Idiot
  • Quote

TOMORROW - Tomorrow
_________________
Speakers of the House DJ
  • Quote
Deerhunter

  • Quote

Link


Charlie Rich - Charlie Rocks
  • Quote

High Energy Plan by 999
Great way to start the weekend ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 808180828083 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 8082 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What Song Are You Listening To Right ... 40footwolf Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.