What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 808380848085 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Hayden wrote:
But for now, giving this a chance:


The Garlands by The Garlands

So far it's fantastic.


A man after my own heart.

Got this today:


Shakara by Fela Kuti

Honestly, it's the first Fela Kuti LP I've ever listened to. I think I've been missing out. A LOT.
_________________
'Reggae' & t'ing
Folk 'n Stuff
SHAMELESS RECORD DEALER PLUG
  • Quote
noWaxJim wrote:

Honestly, it's the first Fela Kuti LP I've ever listened to. I think I've been missing out. A LOT.


๐Ÿ˜ฎ

๐Ÿซต

He has at LEAST 12 albums worth listening to. After you listen to that, I'd recommend Zombie, Confusion, Expensive Shit and Shuffering & Shmiling / No Agreement.

Oddly enough, Shakara is probably his most popular album that I haven't listened to.

And yeah, that Garlands album was fantastic. Seriously sounds like it was recorded in the 80's and put into storage until a few years ago.

Listening to this now:


Forest Of Lost Children by Kikagaku Moyo

One of their two albums they released last year. The other being Mammatus Clouds, which I thought was ok. This is slightly more harmonic.
_________________
Doubles & Conch
  • Quote

Bigtyme Recordz Vol II: All Screwed Up by DJ Screw
_________________
...and for dessert!
  • Quote

Link


Ike & Tina turner - live in paris "olympia1971"
  • Quote

Underachievers Please Try Harder by Camera Obscura
_________________
Find what you love and let it kill you
  • Quote

The Natch'l Blues by Taj Mahal

Been a while since I listened to a blues album. Figured I'd give this a go. The cover is great.
_________________
Doubles & Conch
  • Quote

Backwash by Talulah Gosh
_________________


Memo to myself:
Do the dumb things I gotta do
Touch the puppet head
  • Quote

Sky City by Amason
_________________
Doubles & Conch
  • Quote

Computer Decay by Infinity Frequencies

(recommended by DBZ)
_________________
...and for dessert!
  • Quote

Link


Al Green - Green is Blues 1969

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 808380848085 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 8084 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.