Which Overall Charts Have the Most Range?

Goto page Previous  1234567
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Necharsian wrote:
benpaco wrote:
it's just strange to me to order your chart based on trying to show variety of genres/etc instead of just quality

I don't think it's "instead of just quality", but rather a means to differentiate between albums where the quality of them isn't obviously distinguishable.

In which case, sure go ahead and chart an album(s) that will give it more variety. For example, if you're choosing your #100 album and it's between an artist you've already represented vs. one you haven't, pick the one you haven't. At least that's what I would do. But what benpaco and I are agreeing on, is that your chart should not be about impressing us with your range and variety if it means lying to yourself and the BEA community.
  • Quote
Yes I agree with you, I just don't think anyone was saying that they make their charts by variety over quality.
  • Quote
Remember when CellarDoor's overall was arranged by colour? That was cool.
  • Quote
SquishypuffDave wrote:
Remember when CellarDoor's overall was arranged by colour? That was cool.


How dare he.
_________________

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1234567
Page 7 of 7


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
The Loudness War - Dynamic Range Data... AlexZangari Music
Most of the Overall Charts albums are... Guest Music
Beatles albums: Which track SHOULD ha... Charicature Music
[ Poll ] Which 2000's band should have more vo... Smithy98 Music
Which movements/cultures would you ha... DarkSideOfTheComputer Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.