Mistakes in Music albums

Goto page Previous  123
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
newbands1 wrote:


Link


The faint voice of an Asian woman speaking in the beginning wasn't intentionally placed there.Rivers' amplifier was receiving radio interference,he felt it was divine intervention, and left it on the recording rather than edit it out.


That's pretty cool. One of my Top 10 albums, and I just learned something new about it!
  • Quote
There was a pretty embarrassing mistake during the recording of The Wall where Gilmour totally forgot to tell Roger Waters to stop being such a wank, leading to the album we know today.
_________________
Romanelli wrote:
We're all fucked, lads.
  • Quote
alelsupreme wrote:
There was a pretty embarrassing mistake during the recording of The Wall where Gilmour totally forgot to tell Roger Waters to stop being such a wank, leading to the album we know today.


lole
  • Quote
i used to work at a record store in college. I we received a copy of Neil Young's "after the gold rush" but the lettering was rose colored instead of gold. Of course i bought it. How much do you think that is worth?
_________________
โ€œIf Jesus came back and saw what was being done in his name, he'd never stop throwing up.โ€, "Hannah and her sisters" Woody Allen 1986
  • Quote
The Beatles left McCartney's laughter when singing the line "Writing 50 times I must not be so oh-oh-oh" on Maxwell's Silver Hammer.
_________________
Always shouts out something obscene
  • Quote
ffudnebbuh wrote:
i used to work at a record store in college. I we received a copy of Neil Young's "after the gold rush" but the lettering was rose colored instead of gold. Of course i bought it. How much do you think that is worth?


Like this possibly?
_________________
'Reggae' & t'ing
Folk 'n Stuff
SHAMELESS RECORD DEALER PLUG
  • Quote
I have a CD copy of Agaetis Byrjun where the album cover of Von is printed on my CD and it says "copyright 1997".
  • Quote
ugh! I actually love this topic because I catch them all the time and now my mind is blank... I remember hearing some in Beatles early work and then R.E.M., and I can't remember but there's this one song where the singer comes in early, laughs and then comes in on time and they left it in.... actually now that I think of it, this has happened in probably 10 songs.
  • Quote
I think it was a major mistake that the producer of Metallica's And Justice For All turned down the bass guitar so low that you can't even hear it. That would have changed it from a classic album to a perfect album.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123
Page 3 of 3


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: Music Diaries SuedeSwede Music Diaries
Made mistakes and I need a lot of advice jackbrown8786 Music
revealing mistakes in movies? Spyglass Movies & TV
What are albums are your Top 10 Great... hestiacarrow1994 Music
best ever albums or coolest ever albums martintho Suggestions

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.