Erotic Albums.

Goto page Previous  12
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?c=26601
  • Quote
nsfw/if someone hears you listening to this they will think you're watching porn

https://youtu.be/h8OBaC_IQhI
  • Quote
Tap wrote:
nsfw/if someone hears you listening to this they will think you're watching porn

https://youtu.be/h8OBaC_IQhI

I got anudda one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwsWZVawv3I
  • Quote
Voodoo, always Voodoo.
  • Quote
I don't listen to an album if it doesn't turn me on.
  • Quote
denmarkman wrote:
I don't listen to an album if it doesn't turn me on.


๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ

Somebody on this site showed me this, which is basically sex sounds. I wouldn't consider it to fit the original post request, but kinda strange it's an album on Spotify.
https://open.spotify.com/album/1HDC77tWM1eN43XXLG7eZq

I'll be honest, sometimes Niki Minaj turns me on.
  • Quote

Trilogy by The Weeknd


PartyNextDoor Two by PartyNextDoor


Woman by Rhye


Channel ORANGE by Frank Ocean

all you really need for 2010s music and this subject
  • Quote
  • Quote
yeah yeah yeahs - fever to tell

karen o's orgasm noises are the best
  • Quote
The best album to engage in sexual conduct while listening, has to go to Rumours. Its perfect for that setting.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  12
Page 2 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
What are albums are your Top 10 Great... hestiacarrow1994 Music
best ever albums or coolest ever albums martintho Suggestions
Favorite Prog Albums? Pavement415 Music
Ability to add albums not in a chart AgainstMeAgainstYou Suggestions
Albums with the highest number of tracks Pelorin Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.