What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 866686678668 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

No Code by Pearl Jam
  • Quote

Electro-Shock Blues by Eels

About halfway through.

When I heard the first track I thought... wow... finally some honest music. The rest is... but not as blatantly honest.
  • Quote

Metropolis Pt. 2: Scenes From A Memory by Dream Theater
  • Quote

I Don't Like Shit, I Don't Go Outside by Earl Sweatshirt
  • Quote

Reasonable Doubt by Jay-Z
  • Quote

Half Free by U.S. Girls
  • Quote

Link


Mott the Hoople - Mott
  • Quote

Sv by Nadja
  • Quote
  • Quote

Welcome To The Citadel by Marc Brierley

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 866686678668 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 8667 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What Song Are You Listening To Right ... 40footwolf Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.