What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 894289438944 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
kickerofelves wrote:
neilgee wrote:
kickerofelves wrote:
neilgee wrote:

Link


XTC - Nonsuch


Great album! I've been revisiting their post Skylarking albums over the last few days.


I've been playing both of these today:


Link


It's weird, I liked Drums and Wire and Black Sea straight away but it took me years to get into the later stuff. I get the feeling with most people it's the other way around. Have you heard any of the Fuzzy Warbles albums? There are some great songs on there (although there's quite a bit of filler too.)


I stopped buying XTC albums after Black Sea , but have really got back into them over the last 18 months, acquiring many of the more recent albums. Bought Big Express a few days ago in 'wheel' shaped cover and eagerly waiting for delivery !!
  • Quote

Great Dictations by The Dickies
  • Quote
liveinacar wrote:
kickerofelves wrote:
neilgee wrote:
kickerofelves wrote:
neilgee wrote:

Link


XTC - Nonsuch


Great album! I've been revisiting their post Skylarking albums over the last few days.


I've been playing both of these today:


Link


It's weird, I liked Drums and Wire and Black Sea straight away but it took me years to get into the later stuff. I get the feeling with most people it's the other way around. Have you heard any of the Fuzzy Warbles albums? There are some great songs on there (although there's quite a bit of filler too.)


I stopped buying XTC albums after Black Sea , but have really got back into them over the last 18 months, acquiring many of the more recent albums. Bought Big Express a few days ago in 'wheel' shaped cover and eagerly waiting for delivery !!


Cool! The only XTC vinyl I have is the All You Pretty Girls single which I found in a charity shop for like ยฃ1.
  • Quote

Something More Than Free by Jason Isbell
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

Sost by Akalรฉ Wubรฉ
_________________
Doubles & Conch
  • Quote

Audience Of One by Oren Ambarchi
  • Quote

Link


The Rolling Stones (1974) It's Only Rock n' Roll

Doing 74.
  • Quote

Licensed To Ill by Beastie Boys
_________________
Now Playing: the albums of 2005
  • Quote

Link


Aerosmith [1974] - Get Your Wings

Still doing 74
  • Quote

Link


King Crimson - Starless and Bible Black (1974)

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 894289438944 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 8943 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.