Chart talk

Goto page Previous  123 ... 369370371 ... 424425426  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Rhett wrote:
I think all the ranking are secondary to the more interesting use of the site--finding good music you didn't know about.


There's phases to it... but yes there is slightly more value in discovering new music that discussing music history.
  • Quote
The Strange, The Obscure, The Great by Hayden

New chart. 100 recommended underrated gems. ๐Ÿ˜„
  • Quote
Showing off the 2016 chart for a limited time only.
_________________
...and for dessert!
  • Quote
Finished my 2016.
  • Quote
So, over a year and a half later, I decided to update my 60's and 70's chart. Hopefully, they can better reflect what my taste is currently. As for if I'm going to update any of the other charts (my overall being private for so long), I don't know, it's going to take a long time to update those charts to a point in which I'm happy with them. At least I got these charts updated.

60s chart
70s chart
_________________
  • Quote
hey so my chart of cool V/A comps just hit 80 entries (all of which I recommend). Check it out yea?
  • Quote
Hey, my taste in rap has expanded a lot over the past year, so I thought I'd introduce to you...

A u t i s t H o p 2 . 0
http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?c=33266
  • Quote
I take it you appreciate hip-hop mostly for its comedy value?
  • Quote
boyd94 wrote:
I take it you appreciate hip-hop mostly for its comedy value?


Nope. I like it 4 da beat, and I dance much more than I laugh when listening to hip-hop.

(Also, if I counted correctly, my list has 17 female artists on there, which I think is pretty great considering how rarely female MCs are brought up by critics)
  • Quote
Made a chart of my 2016 favorites so far

I don't do charts so this is a thing

New topic  Post reply
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 369370371 ... 424425426  Next
Page 370 of 426


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Talk Talk, Music Machine 1966 ffudnebbuh Music
[ Poll ] CLOSED: PPNW - R2: Talk Talk def. Chrome videoheadcleaner Tournaments
[ Poll ] CLOSED: PPNW - EF: Wire def. Talk Talk videoheadcleaner Tournaments
Talk Talk skelter54 Music
[ Poll ] CLOSED: PPNW - SF2: Talk Talk def. Ha... videoheadcleaner Tournaments

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.