Well, I would have included 1923 - 24 also, but I already maxed out on the number of forum choices
.
You're neglecting to acknowledge that '93-'94 was the height of the alternative rock movement and that would make it a likely candidate for your poll. ๐คก๐ I think a good chunk of my top 100 list was released in those two years ๐คฃ _________________ <(: @ :)>
Well, I would have included 1923 - 24 also, but I already maxed out on the number of forum choices
.
You're neglecting to acknowledge that '93-'94 was the height of the alternative rock movement and that would make it a likely candidate for your poll. ๐คก๐ I think a good chunk of my top 100 list was released in those two years :lol:
Man, do you know the Hell that I went through making this poll and have even more since ๐คฃ
. _________________ .
I owe $100,000 and wasted 4 years of my life.
And all I got was this silly hat
.
Last edited by GARY on 02/01/2012 18:03; edited 1 time in total
Zombies-Odessey and oracle
The Beatles-White Album, Sgt Pepper, Magical Mystery tour
The Mamas and the Papas-Deliver
Love-Forever Changes, Da Capo
Simon and Garfunkel-Bookends
The Easybeats-Friday on my mind
Sagittarius-Present Tense
The Who-Sell out
Frank Zappa-We're only in it for the money
Arthur Brown-The crazy world of Arthur Brown
The left banke-Walk away Reneรฉ/Pretty ballerina
Nirvana-All of Us, The story of Simon Simopath
The Doors-The Doors
Chad and Jeremy-The Ark, Of cabbages and kings
The Rolling Stones- Between the buttons, Their satanic majesties request, (Flowers)
The Turtles-Happy together, Battle of the bands
The Klan-Join us
Grapefruit-Around Grapefruit
The Idle Race-The birthday party
The Family Tree-Miss Butters
Vanilla Fudge-Vanilla Fudge, Renaissance
Bee Gees-1st
The Byrds-Notorious Byrd brothers
The Hollies-Butterfly, Evolution
Traffic- Mr Fantasy
The Twilights- Once upon a twilight
Pepperint Trolley Company- Peppermint Trolley Company
Pink Floyd-Piper at the gates of dawn, Saucerful of secrets
Zombies-Odessey and oracle
The Beatles-White Album, Sgt Pepper, Magical Mystery tour
The Mamas and the Papas-Deliver
Love-Forever Changes, Da Capo
Simon and Garfunkel-Bookends
The Easybeats-Friday on my mind
Sagittarius-Present Tense
The Who-Sell out
Frank Zappa-We're only in it for the money
Arthur Brown-The crazy world of Arthur Brown
The left banke-Walk away Reneรฉ/Pretty ballerina
Nirvana-All of Us, The story of Simon Simopath
The Doors-The Doors
Chad and Jeremy-The Ark, Of cabbages and kings
The Rolling Stones- Between the buttons, Their satanic majesties request, (Flowers)
The Turtles-Happy together, Battle of the bands
The Klan-Join us
Grapefruit-Around Grapefruit
The Idle Race-The birthday party
The Family Tree-Miss Butters
Vanilla Fudge-Vanilla Fudge, Renaissance
Bee Gees-1st
The Byrds-Notorious Byrd brothers
The Hollies-Butterfly, Evolution
Traffic- Mr Fantasy
The Twilights- Once upon a twilight
Pepperint Trolley Company- Peppermint Trolley Company
Pink Floyd-Piper at the gates of dawn, Saucerful of secrets
The Pretty Things-S.F.Sorrow
Jeff Beck-Truth
Laura Nyro-Eli and The Thirteeth Confession (ask Tori Amos)
Break was in the wrong place. I'd have to go with 70-71.
1970
Abraxas -- Santana
Lola vs. Powerman and the Moneygoround -- Kinks
A Quesiton of Balance -- Moody Blues
III -- Zep
All Things Must Pass -- George Harrison
Paranoid -- Black Sabbath
Red Clay -- Freddie Hubbard
Benefit -- Jethro Tull
Bitches Brew -- Miles Davis
Layla and Other Assorted Love Songs -- Derek and the Dominoes
1971 (the best ever)
Who's Next -- The Who
Sticky Fingers -- Rolling Stones
Every Good Boy Deserves Favour -- Moody Blues
First Light -- Freddie Hubbard
The Inner Mounting Flame -- Mahavishnu Orchestra
Aqualung -- Jethro Tull
Maggot Brain -- Funkadelik
The Yes Album -- Yes
Dust -- Dust
IV -- Led Zeppelin
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum