What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 939593969397 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

A Sphere In The Heart Of Silence by John Frusciante And Josh Klinghoffer
_________________
All time

2000's
1990's
1980's
1970's
1960's
  • Quote

His Band And The Street Choir by Van Morrison
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

To Be Everywhere Is To Be Nowhere by Thrice


To Pimp A Butterfly by Kendrick Lamar


They Want My Soul by Spoon
  • Quote
  • Quote

Royalty: The Prequel by The-Dream

Very, very underrated in his discography
_________________
Join us in the canon game :) / Add me on RYM
  • Quote

Weezer (The Blue Album) by Weezer
_________________
Nothing really matters, anyone can see, nothing really matters, nothing really matters to me.
  • Quote

Foxtrot by Genesis

My mate Ed is a huge fan of Peter Gabriel and Gabriel-era Genesis. I finally got a few Genesis albums out the library. Giving this a whirl. I like it so far.
  • Quote

Illmatic by Nas

I sent off for a Christmas album a couple of years ago and they sent me a 2-CD album, Illmatic by Nas instead. I got to keep it for free and I still got my Christmas album.
  • Quote

Yoshimi Battles The Pink Robots by The Flaming Lips

Still working my way through the Overall Chart. I am up to no. 86.
  • Quote

Master Of Puppets by Metallica

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 939593969397 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 9396 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.