Info On Music You Make

Goto page Previous  123 ... 909192 ... 116117118  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

ๅทž๏พ‰ๅ‡ ๅฐบใƒญๅ‡ตๅˆ€ by Creighola

New EP officially out today. I took a handful of unreleased tracks from the Wither w/o Her sessions and vaporwave'd them. I'm not sure if that qualifies it as vaporwave or not...

BANDCAMP LINK
_________________
follow me on the bandcamp.
  • Quote
craola wrote:

ๅทž๏พ‰ๅ‡ ๅฐบใƒญๅ‡ตๅˆ€ by Creighola

New EP officially out today. I took a handful of unreleased tracks from the Wither w/o Her sessions and vaporwave'd them. I'm not sure if that qualifies it as vaporwave or not...

BANDCAMP LINK


Quote:
Because I was bored, I guess.


Quote:
I completely forgot about this, and I totally meant to answer it. It's just an InnoGear condenser mic. Works wonders, even though it's a bit cheaper.


Cool, cool, cool. Will check all three of these out.

And thanks for the response Holden, I actually forgot I asked it ๐Ÿคฃ And yeah, it has a pretty solid sound for a unidirectional mic. Nice choice. I've been meaning to buy a mic for a while now... I don't actually own one ๐Ÿ˜จ Might finally search around for one around Black Friday or something.


Anyway, back at the drawing board for me. Harkan's 1-minute BEAM has sparked some new ideas for me.
  • Quote
I don't think I ever posted this thing I did 6 years ago of a bunch of covers I did of pop songs, where I used ancient wav-to-midi software into fm8 + lots of manipulation on my vocals, synced to mangled versions of the videos (to get around the copyright protection stuff), some of you all might get a kick out of it. This Donna Lewis https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDO2BLpvqVc and Ke$ha https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Gez2uF_mp8 are probably my favorites but there's some other fun ones in there too. but some are also probably bad. I'll never tell you which ones!
  • Quote
My third album, This Way Up, is out next Saturday! That makes three albums so far this year with a fourth to come :)

And I Saw You by Ben Lester

Hiraeth by Ben Lester

This Way Up by Ben Lester

Tomorrow Waits by Ben Lester
_________________
sptfy.com/benlester
  • Quote

https://lachapelle.bandcamp.com/album/spectrum
  • Quote
Lachapelle wrote:

https://lachapelle.bandcamp.com/album/spectrum


Cool. Will definitely check out once it's released.
  • Quote
https://soundcloud.com/arabian_oryx

What do you guys think? 2 self-produced EPs from a 4-piece band. All multi-instrumentalists on each song, had a lot of fun making it in the studio ๐Ÿ˜
  • Quote
https://iago.bandcamp.com/album/break-down

Just promoting this again. This is my new alias that I am making music under. Harkan has stopped but Video Head Cleaner will continue.
  • Quote
cobbo95 wrote:
https://soundcloud.com/arabian_oryx

What do you guys think? 2 self-produced EPs from a 4-piece band. All multi-instrumentalists on each song, had a lot of fun making it in the studio :D


I like it, the instrumentation is great. I definitely like the instrumentation better than the vocals, but I can be finicky when it comes to voices. It does sound like it was fun to make.
  • Quote
videoheadcleaner wrote:
https://iago.bandcamp.com/album/break-down

Just promoting this again. This is my new alias that I am making music under. Harkan has stopped but Video Head Cleaner will continue.


I never 'get' ambient music, and I can honestly say that 'Break Down' is the first ambient track which made sense to me.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 909192 ... 116117118  Next
Page 91 of 118


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: Music Diaries SuedeSwede Music Diaries
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Private Album Info sp4cetiger Suggestions
Suggested additional info bestever2657 Suggestions
Updating album info Norman Bates Suggestions

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.