What are the best female bands ever?

Goto page Previous  12
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Second time I gloss over words - damn... I need to slow down and actually read. haha - I guess life changes things sometimes.
  • Quote

Elastica by Elastica


Warpaint by Warpaint
  • Quote
...oh and this has not been mentioned yet. Personally I think it's awful but I know loads of people do love it.


Philosophy Of The World by The Shaggs
  • Quote

Everything Goes Wrong by Vivian Girls

Great noise pop
  • Quote
LittleM1971 wrote:
...oh and this has not been mentioned yet. Personally I think it's awful but I know loads of people do love it.


Philosophy Of The World by The Shaggs


I was gonna mention the shaggs just to get a reaction out of people. Ha ha.
  • Quote
Oh I am so watching over this list.
  • Quote
Josie And The Pussycats! ๐Ÿ˜

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  12
Page 2 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
What r Best FEMALE BUBBLE 0 - 3 chord... Repo Music
best all female bands? DarkSideOfTheComputer Music
Applerill's Top 50 Female Albums Ever Applerill Music
Best solo female albums of the 2010s? Cyrax Music
Best Albums by Female Artists Christovskee Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.