The next year to tackle in my diary.

Goto page Previous  12345  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: What year out of the four do you want me to tackle next.
1990:
22%
 22%  [5]
1993:
18%
 18%  [4]
1996:
27%
 27%  [6]
1999:
31%
 31%  [7]
Total Votes : 22

  • Quote
Too close to call, just choose what you want....
  • Quote
Well I want to give people a choice where I will go next. But I do understand the sentiment.
  • Quote
Luigii wrote:
Well I want to give people a choice where I will go next. But I do understand the sentiment.


I change my vote from 1996 to 1999. That year is more interesting than I thought
  • Quote
Tha1ChiefRocka wrote:
I change my vote from 1996 to 1999. That year is more interesting than I thought


I will take this into consideration where we get to the end of the wire. But I don't think individuals can retake there vote. So the option ends up being on lock.
  • Quote
Honestly should have made this only a week instead of two because this isn't going anywhere. So far 96 and 99 are tied. But chief wanted to change for 99 so the next year is probably going to go to 99.
  • Quote
Want to point out that you guys and girls have another week of voting for the next year that I will tackle in the top 100.
  • Quote
We are nearing the end of the wire with this poll. Probably going to give it to 99 or maybe go through both 96 and 99.
  • Quote
If 1999 wins, then here's 3 from that year that I think are ones you would like.


A Prince Among Thieves by Prince Paul


Beaucoup Fish by Underworld


The Middle Of Nowhere by Orbital
  • Quote
bobbyb5 wrote:
If 1999 wins, then here's 3 from that year that I think are ones you would like.


A Prince Among Thieves by Prince Paul


Beaucoup Fish by Underworld


The Middle Of Nowhere by Orbital


I will probably go with 99 even when I also find 96 an engaging year as of now.
  • Quote
1993:



It's On (Dr. Dre) 187um Killa by Eazy-E


Rift by Phish


Million Seller by The Pooh Sticks

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  12345  Next
Page 4 of 5


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: Year Change Notices baystateoftheart Music
[ Poll ] Genre Extravaganza Poll: Which Genre ... Happymeal Music
[ Poll ] The next year-based tournament. Listmeister Tournaments
Personal year chart links on each yea... paladisiac Suggestions
Larcx's Music Diary Larcx13 Music Diaries

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.