What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 113961139711398 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

Me And Mr. Johnson by Eric Clapton
  • Quote

Avalanche by Mountain
  • Quote

Whisky A Go Go Presents Billy Lee Riley by Billy Lee Riley
  • Quote

3-D (Der Katalog) by Kraftwerk
  • Quote

Life Is Full Of Possibilities by Dntel
  • Quote

Never Mind Nirvana by The Dillingers
  • Quote
Tilly wrote:

Life Is Full Of Possibilities by Dntel


Hmmm ๐Ÿค” ... I wonder why youโ€™ve chosen to listen to this particular record? ๐Ÿ˜‰


Up The Bracket by The Libertines
_________________
Some RYM paraphernalia:

2019: The 25 [RYM]
2020: The 25 [RYM]
  • Quote
Komorebi-D wrote:
Tilly wrote:

Life Is Full Of Possibilities by Dntel


Hmmm ๐Ÿค” ... I wonder why youโ€™ve chosen to listen to this particular record? ๐Ÿ˜‰



Loving it! ๐Ÿ˜

Quite different from his side project with ben as The Postal Service. Reminds me of The Books I think.

anyways, now it time to wake up...


Under The Influence by Overkill
  • Quote

Darklands by The Jesus And Mary Chain
#1001ALBUMS
_________________
fav artists NOW | ALL-TIME favs | i listen 2 more music than u so u don't have 2!
  • Quote
Tilly wrote:
Komorebi-D wrote:
Tilly wrote:

Life Is Full Of Possibilities by Dntel


Hmmm ๐Ÿค” ... I wonder why youโ€™ve chosen to listen to this particular record? ๐Ÿ˜‰



Loving it! ๐Ÿ˜

Quite different from his side project with ben as The Postal Service. Reminds me of The Books I think.


Well that makes me real happy and I can see what you mean but I think Tamborello has more of a penchant for static.
_________________
Some RYM paraphernalia:

2019: The 25 [RYM]
2020: The 25 [RYM]

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 113961139711398 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 11397 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.