Best 00's Album (Poll)

Goto page Previous  1234
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Can we get an update on the results? ๐Ÿ˜ถ
_________________
Doubles & Conch
  • Quote
Hayden wrote:
Boogn1sh wrote:
If I had to choose between these probably Funeral or Yankee Hotel. Zaireeka on 4 players is incredible, but Soft Bulletin is FAAAAAAR superior to it and Yoshimi


Everything you just said is extremely logical ๐Ÿ‘

And to Mooseboy (to lazy to re-quote): That's ok ๐Ÿคฃ , I notice I do that all the time.


On another note, considering we brought up Yankee Hotel Foxtrot, I've never been able to like that album ๐Ÿ™ , it's one of the hardest albums I've ever tried to like (next to Loveless I guess), and just can't ๐Ÿงฑ

Is there a special way of listening to it or sumthin? :-k


Same here. I have tried Yankee Hotel Foxtrot for a while now, and I still don't see what's so special about it. To make this a round-a-bout conversation, The Soft Bulletin is the album that I have tried the very hardest to like. That's probably because I like The Flaming Lips, just not that album. In fact I like At War With the Mystics better.

WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME!!!

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1234
Page 4 of 4


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
[ Poll ] Best Album Game: Non-North American/U... 40footwolf Tournaments
[ Poll ] Best Album Game: The '80s(Poll) 40footwolf Tournaments
[ Poll ] Best Album Game: The '70s (FINAL POLL) 40footwolf Tournaments
[ Poll ] POLL: Best depressing album by a male... 9999 Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.