Which Danish artists would you recommend?

Goto page Previous  12
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Hayden wrote:
Agnes Obel, Iceage, Under Byen, Mew, Furekaben, Efterklang, Moi Caprice, Sods, Trentemoller, good amount of free improvisation too. Depends what you're looking for.


Thanks!
  • Quote
kickerofelves wrote:
This album is exceptionally weird, and i love it.


Dansktoppen Mรธder Burkina Faso I Det Himmelblรฅ Rum Hvor Solen Bor, Suite by Frisk Frugt


I do love weird! I'll check it out.
  • Quote
sethmadsen wrote:
I know nothing, but these resources have been helpful:

Top Danish artists from this site:
https://www.besteveralbums.com/bandstats.php?l=dk&d=0&y=0

Top Danish albums from that site:
https://rateyourmusic.com/customchart?p...countries=

Wikipedia:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Music_of_Denmark


Thank you
  • Quote
Fischman wrote:
Wuthering Heights, Anubis Gate, Manticora, Marcyful Fate, Third Eye, King Diamond, Pretty Maids.

All various forms of meta. And if you want to go mainstream, there's always Volbeat.


Cool I've heard of Merciful Fate and King Diamond
  • Quote
Hayden wrote:
Agnes Obel, Iceage, Under Byen, Mew, Furekaben, Efterklang, Moi Caprice, Sods, Trentemoller, good amount of free improvisation too. Depends what you're looking for.


Agnes Obel is great BTW, thanks for that suggestion!

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  12
Page 2 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
If you were stuck on an island which ... Mattmiller25 Music
[ Poll ] Which Sense Would You Keep? silverwing Lounge
Which album would you remove from the... JMan Music
Which music artist would you be GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.