What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 133201332113322 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

Visions Of Dennis Brown by Dennis Brown
  • Quote
neilgee wrote:

David Gilmour by David Gilmour


Rather a forgotten album I think but it has its moments. Overall I like it quite a lot
  • Quote

2 Ozs Of Plastic With A Hole In The Middle by Man
  • Quote
gidgidi wrote:

Daydream Nation by Sonic Youth


A absolute classic and essential for every record collection
  • Quote
Johnnyo wrote:
neilgee wrote:

David Gilmour by David Gilmour


Rather a forgotten album I think but it has its moments. Overall I like it quite a lot


First time I've heard it, Johnny. Overall more impressed by the consistency of the album than any highlights if I'm honest ๐Ÿ™
  • Quote

African Dub All-Mighty, Chapter 3 by Joe Gibbs & The Professionals
  • Quote

The Grodeck Whipperjenny by The Grodeck Whipperjenny
  • Quote

Steppin' by Marcia Griffiths
  • Quote

Love, Shelby by Shelby Lynne
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote
[/quote]First time I've heard it, Johnny. Overall more impressed by the consistency of the album than any highlights if I'm honest :([/quote]

Agreed. No stand out tracks but a very nice album overall.

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 133201332113322 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 13321 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.