What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 134751347613477 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

Pro-Life Control / Tear Silence To Pieces by Doom / Selfish
_________________
Now Playing: the albums of 2005
  • Quote

The Frogs by The Frogs
  • Quote

Discography by Dropdead
_________________
Now Playing: the albums of 2005
  • Quote

Aoxomoxoa by Grateful Dead
  • Quote

Sabotage by Black Sabbath
  • Quote

The Perfect Prescription by Spacemen 3
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

Transilvanian Hunger by Darkthrone
_________________
Now Playing: the albums of 2005
  • Quote
Jameth wrote:

The Frogs by The Frogs


This cover intrigued me so I played it. I never heard of The Frogs but I read their Wikipedia page. Sounds like they were respected by all the main players on the early 90's grunge scene. I like the music on this album. It's hard to describe. Pretty unique. Good one.
  • Quote

...For Victory by Bolt Thrower
_________________
Now Playing: the albums of 2005
  • Quote
Jameth wrote:

It's Only Right And Natural by The Frogs


I enjoyed their debut album so now I'm playing this one.

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 134751347613477 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 13476 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.