What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 137191372013721 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

Pain In My Heart by Otis Redding
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

Waiting On A Song by Dan Auerbach
  • Quote

Riddles Are Abound Tonight by Sausage
_________________
Now Playing: the albums of 2005
  • Quote

How To Make Enemies And Irritate People by Screeching Weasel
_________________
Now Playing: the albums of 2005
  • Quote

Kamakiriad by Donald Fagen
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

Ill Communication by Beastie Boys
_________________
Now Playing: the albums of 2005
  • Quote

In Concert by The Doors
_________________
"I Wanna Take You To A Wasteland I Like To Call My Home"
  • Quote

God Is Saying This To You... by Kurt Vile
  • Quote

You Won't Get What You Want by Daughters

first listen
  • Quote

Come Away With Me by Norah Jones
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 137191372013721 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 13720 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.