2020 albums

Goto page Previous  123, 456 ... 565758  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Hayden wrote:
New Sufjan Stevens in March. It's with Lowell (yes, that Lowell).


That's...bizarre. Always interested in new Sufjan Stevens though!
_________________
51 Washington, D.C. albums!
  • Quote

A.A.L Mix by Against All Logic

make sure to check out this DJ mix from Nico Jaar in preparation for his new Against All Logic album tomorrow. super dope dj mix right here on soundcloud
_________________
Griselda, by Fashion Rebels
2020's Hip-Hop
2020's Country
  • Quote

2017-2019 by Against All Logic


Unlocked by Denzel Curry
_________________
Griselda, by Fashion Rebels
2020's Hip-Hop
2020's Country
  • Quote
So this new Against All Logic is my highest rated album since 2016...wow. I guess we'll see if there's any recency bias there overtime but I doubt it. I've been playing it all day and I cannot believe how amazing this is
_________________
Griselda, by Fashion Rebels
2020's Hip-Hop
2020's Country
  • Quote
My buddy dropped this gem of a folk album yesterday via Anti- Records (Neko, Waits, Andy Shauf). Ben Harper produced it and played on a handful of tracks.
And I did designed the album cover/layout!


Best Of Luck by Christopher Paul Stelling
_________________
http://jonnyleather.com
  • Quote
meccalecca wrote:
My buddy dropped this gem of a folk album yesterday via Anti- Records (Neko, Waits, Andy Shauf). Ben Harper produced it and played on a handful of tracks.
And I did designed the album cover/layout!


Best Of Luck by Christopher Paul Stelling


Neat. I saw him on CBS this morning (which's a little bit more of a coincidence considering I don't usually watch CBS). I'll give it a spin ๐Ÿ˜
_________________
Doubles & Conch
  • Quote
Couple of great (8/10) hip-hop albums that dropped yesterday that aren't getting enough attention


The Price Of Tea In China by Boldy James & The Alchemist



Black Habits by D Smoke
_________________
Griselda, by Fashion Rebels
2020's Hip-Hop
2020's Country
  • Quote

Thug Tear by Big Kahuna OG & Monday Night

2020 is off to really strong start, imo
  • Quote
I agree
_________________
Griselda, by Fashion Rebels
2020's Hip-Hop
2020's Country
  • Quote

Brave Faces Everyone by Spanish Love Songs.

A emotive and extremely lyrically competent record that hearkens back to the days when midwest emo-inspired indie rock was imaginative and not bland regurgitation. Superb in all categories.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123, 456 ... 565758  Next
Page 5 of 58


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
2020's albums migl Suggestions
2020 Albums JOSweetHeart Music
2020 albums rising more slowly on ove... hwex9000 Suggestions
Top 10+ Music, Movies, and Visual Art... AfterHours Music Diaries
Olympics 2020 Patman360 Lounge

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.