Chart talk

Goto page Previous  123 ... 406407408 ... 424425426  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
I donโ€™t think I ever shared my jazz chart, but I wonder what yโ€™all would think of it.

https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?c=58175
  • Quote
I might blow through some of these when I'm done with movies.
_________________
Do it yourself and let me play my music: https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?c=61802
  • Quote
I've had Albummaster restore my previously deleted genre charts. They are old and slightly out of date, but still semi-accurate.
  • Quote
The 2020 update of Top Albums By Active Forum Posters by baystateoftheart is here!
_________________
Join us in the canon game :) / Add me on RYM
  • Quote
Updated top 100 hip-hop albums of the 2010's

https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?c=56476

Removed R&B to make it solely a hip-hop chart, as you recommended Baystate.

Works out for the best.
_________________
Griselda, by Fashion Rebels
2020's Hip-Hop
2020's Country
  • Quote
I did a psychobilly chart awhile back....https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?c=57592
_________________
100 Punk Favourites

Live Albums

Death Metal
  • Quote
I just made a chart full of albums with a DIY aesthetic. There's lots of indie rock, folk and punk.

https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?c=61802
_________________
Do it yourself and let me play my music: https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?c=61802
  • Quote
Well I made an overall y'all. Go bully me
  • Quote
Spyglass wrote:
I just made a chart full of albums with a DIY aesthetic. There's lots of indie rock, folk and punk.


I was hoping this was going to be like best records in the current diy sphere and now I'm sad. Good lofi records though
  • Quote
NewsFromHome wrote:
Spyglass wrote:
I just made a chart full of albums with a DIY aesthetic. There's lots of indie rock, folk and punk.


I was hoping this was going to be like best records in the current diy sphere and now I'm sad. Good lofi records though


Thanks.

I haven't heard most of your top ten, and I don't think it's right to rate a chart unless I've heard at least half of the top ten and a good deal of other entries. But I'll keep your chart in mind.
_________________
Do it yourself and let me play my music: https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?c=61802

New topic  Post reply
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 406407408 ... 424425426  Next
Page 407 of 426


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
[ Poll ] Laughing Stock (Talk Talk) VS Neon Bi... Behrus58 Music
[ Poll ] CLOSED: PPNW - SF: Talk Talk def. The... videoheadcleaner Tournaments
Talk Talk, Music Machine 1966 ffudnebbuh Music
[ Poll ] CLOSED: PPNW - R2: Talk Talk def. Chrome videoheadcleaner Tournaments
[ Poll ] CLOSED: PPNW - EF: Wire def. Talk Talk videoheadcleaner Tournaments

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.