Albums You Added To Your Collection Today

Goto page Previous  123 ... 421422423 ... 494495496  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

Facelift by Alice In Chains


Be Not Nobody by Vanessa Carlton


Streetlife Serenade by Billy Joel


She Hangs Brightly by Mazzy Star


Oh Perilous World by Rasputina


...Nothing Like The Sun by Sting


Simple Things by Zero 7


Eliminator by ZZ Top
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote
Picked up a few 50p CDs:


The Very Best Of Sheryl Crow by Sheryl Crow


The Dynasty: Roc La Familia by Jay-Z


Tha Doggfather by Snoop Dogg


The Velvet Rope by Janet Jackson


The Diary Of Alicia Keys by Alicia Keys


Blue Horse by The Be Good Tanyas

Plus a compilation of various soloists or larger groups playing particularly accessible, easy-listening Debussy pieces or segments, called Debussy for Daydreaming: Music to Caress Your Innermost Thoughts. Decent haul for ยฃ3.50.
_________________
2021 in full effect. Come drop me some recs. Y'all know what I like.
  • Quote

Shirasagi by ๆทฑ่‰ใ‚ขใ‚ญ [Aki Fukakusa]
_________________
http://distranscontinuum.blogspot.co.uk/
  • Quote
Anyone bother with RSD this year? Picked up a corking Studio One compilation (natch), some ska LP on Trojan and this Nigerian/US disco boogie number. None on this site and Iโ€™m too knackered to post links. So there.
_________________
'Reggae' & t'ing
Folk 'n Stuff
SHAMELESS RECORD DEALER PLUG
  • Quote
Jimmy Dread wrote:
Anyone bother with RSD this year? Picked up a corking Studio One compilation (natch), some ska LP on Trojan and this Nigerian/US disco boogie number. None on this site and Iโ€™m too knackered to post links. So there.


Is there something I'm missing about RSD? I feel like it's a day to release overpriced hype. Reminds me of the American Black Friday events. But more than likely I'm ignorant.
  • Quote

You're Never Alone With A Schizophrenic by Ian Hunter


Whatever's For Us by Joan Armatrading


A Bunch Of Stiff Records by Various Artists


Station To Station by David Bowie
_________________
When the stewardess is near do not show any fear.
  • Quote

Sideways To New Italy by Rolling Blackouts Coastal Fever

Star People Nation by Theo Croker

Spectrum by Billy Cobham

Penthouse And Pavement by Heaven 17
  • Quote

Pulp Fiction by Various Artists

On vinyl

So I'm officially a born-again teenage hipster lol

Still, I enjoyed playing it.
  • Quote

Moon Child by Kei Shibata
_________________
http://distranscontinuum.blogspot.co.uk/
  • Quote
Stover75 wrote:

Pulp Fiction by Various Artists

On vinyl

So I'm officially a born-again teenage hipster lol

Still, I enjoyed playing it.


hehe - nice.

Also it's solid music, so why not?


Ray Charles by Ray Charles


I think this was a steal. New condition for $16 for a double album: (and yes there's a lot of people who don't like this, but for me it's possibly their second best)

Reflektor by Arcade Fire

New topic  Post reply
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 421422423 ... 494495496  Next
Page 422 of 496


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Singles / EPs You Added To Your Colle... baystateoftheart Music
Albums You Purged From Your Collectio... Jimmy Dread Music
Singles and / or Album Tracks Added T... LTSings Music
Films added to your collection nutso42 Movies & TV

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.