VH1 Top 100 Songs of the '00s

Goto page Previous  1234567
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
I could never possibly compile a list of my favourite tracks. Albums would be easy peasy but not tracks. With that said I probably already know what my absoloute favourite track of the decade would be. The number 1. Numero Uno. The king. A controversial pick to be sure but I stand by it.

A MILLI A MILLI A MILLI A MILLI A MILLI A MILLI A MILLI A MILLI A MILLI A MILLI A MILLI
  • Quote
It's actually a bitch making a top 100 songs of the 2000s chart, if your criteria is that they were released as singles and were commercially successful
  • Quote
I don't understand how "I Gotta Feeling" can be the 12th best song of the decade when it is at the same time the worst song ever written (unless there were only 12 songs written in the past decade which I'm pretty sure just isn't true).
  • Quote
swedenman wrote:
I don't understand how "I Gotta Feeling" can be the 12th best song of the decade when it is at the same time the worst song ever written (unless there were only 12 songs written in the past decade which I'm pretty sure just isn't true).


I hear you. Even though it's in the Fergie era, Elephunk wasn't a bad album, and I would take any of those songs over I Got a Feeling. I actually like Where is the Love and Let's Get Retarded (Let's Get It Started).

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1234567
Page 7 of 7


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
VH1 Top 100 Bands Guest Music
My Top 50 Albums of the 00s purple Music
Your Top 10 Songs from the Top 100 Guest Music
100 / 100 Songs Johnnyo Music
90s and 00s Roulette (shuffle if you ... Tha1ChiefRocka Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.