MST #17: A Hard Day's Night v Superfly [Voting Closed]

Goto page Previous  12
View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: MST #17: A Hard Day's Night v Superfly
A Hard Day's Night:
58%
 58%  [10]
Superfly:
41%
 41%  [7]
Total Votes : 17

  • Quote
A Hard Day's Night
_________________
Top 100 Greatest Music Albums by RFNAPLES
Bubbling Under The Top 100 Greatest Music Albums, Part 1 by RFNAPLES
  • Quote
Superfly
  • Quote
(((( A HARD DAY'S NIGHT ))))

๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘



Don't be a Beatles hater ๐Ÿ˜


Can't Buy Me Love



Link

_________________
.
I owe $100,000 and wasted 4 years of my life.

And all I got was this silly hat



.
  • Quote
A Hard Day's Night.
  • Quote
A Hard Day's Night
_________________
Speakers of the House DJ
  • Quote
The Beatles
  • Quote
๐Ÿ•บ ๐Ÿ•บ ๐Ÿ•บ ๐Ÿ•บ ๐Ÿ•บ ๐Ÿ•บ ๐Ÿ•บ ๐Ÿ•บ





Link

_________________
.
I owe $100,000 and wasted 4 years of my life.

And all I got was this silly hat



.
  • Quote
A Hard Day's Night wins 10-7
  • Quote







.
_________________
.
I owe $100,000 and wasted 4 years of my life.

And all I got was this silly hat



.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  12
Page 2 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: Release Day Eve Repo Music
[ Poll ] MST(R2) #40 - Mononoke v A Hard Day's... ShaneSpear Tournaments
[ Poll ] MST #11: Sat-day Night Fever v Purple... ShaneSpear Tournaments
[ Poll ] MST(R3) #50 - Pulp Fiction v A Hard D... ShaneSpear Tournaments
Album of the day (#402): A Hard Day's... BestEverAlbums Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.