BYHH GW2: Group C - 1999 vs. 2004

Goto page Previous  1234
View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: Which team do you prefer?
1999:
37%
 37%  [6]
2004:
62%
 62%  [10]
Total Votes : 16

  • Quote
kokkinos wrote:
By the way, our matchup has only 8 votes so far, while for example the other matchup of our group (1993/2017) already has 14. This means that our matchup is
a) so boring that no one cares to vote
or
b) too close to call and many people decided to abstain
Hopefully it's the second.


I blame benpaco.
_________________
2021 in full effect. Come drop me some recs. Y'all know what I like.
  • Quote
kokkinos wrote:
By the way, our matchup has only 8 votes so far, while for example the other matchup of our group (1993/2017) already has 14. This means that our matchup is
a) so boring that no one cares to vote
or
b) too close to call and many people decided to abstain
Hopefully it's the second.


PossiblyMichigan and I are in the same boat.
  • Quote
Skinny wrote:
kokkinos wrote:
By the way, our matchup has only 8 votes so far, while for example the other matchup of our group (1993/2017) already has 14. This means that our matchup is
a) so boring that no one cares to vote
or
b) too close to call and many people decided to abstain
Hopefully it's the second.


I blame benpaco.


Did benpaco change name? I haven't seen him around... oh wait... exactly the joke?
  • Quote
RoundTheBend wrote:
Skinny wrote:
kokkinos wrote:
By the way, our matchup has only 8 votes so far, while for example the other matchup of our group (1993/2017) already has 14. This means that our matchup is
a) so boring that no one cares to vote
or
b) too close to call and many people decided to abstain
Hopefully it's the second.


I blame benpaco.


Did benpaco change name? I haven't seen him around... oh wait... exactly the joke?


benpaco was like the most agreeable user you could imagine, and I just went through a phase of saying, "I blame benpaco", whenever there was any sort of argument, or whenever I (or anybody else) had a gripe of any sort. It was part absurdist joke, part gentle ribbing, part deceased equine flogging. I found it funny, though I doubt anyone else did.
_________________
2021 in full effect. Come drop me some recs. Y'all know what I like.
  • Quote
Skinny wrote:
RoundTheBend wrote:
Skinny wrote:
kokkinos wrote:
By the way, our matchup has only 8 votes so far, while for example the other matchup of our group (1993/2017) already has 14. This means that our matchup is
a) so boring that no one cares to vote
or
b) too close to call and many people decided to abstain
Hopefully it's the second.


I blame benpaco.


Did benpaco change name? I haven't seen him around... oh wait... exactly the joke?


benpaco was like the most agreeable user you could imagine, and I just went through a phase of saying, "I blame benpaco", whenever there was any sort of argument, or whenever I (or anybody else) had a gripe of any sort. It was part absurdist joke, part gentle ribbing, part deceased equine flogging. I found it funny, though I doubt anyone else did.


๐Ÿคฃ
  • Quote
Skinny wrote:

benpaco was like the most agreeable user you could imagine, and I just went through a phase of saying, "I blame benpaco", whenever there was any sort of argument, or whenever I (or anybody else) had a gripe of any sort. It was part absurdist joke, part gentle ribbing, part deceased equine flogging. I found it funny, though I doubt anyone else did.


Ben found it very funny! At the time I know it would get him down a bit but I ran into him shortly before covid (right at the end of 2019 his brother had a concert a couple of neighborhoods away) and he seemed generally good natured and fond towards it.
  • Quote
Charlie Hustle: The Blueprint Of A Self-Made Millionaire: 3/5
Rise: 3.5/5
Still D.R.E.: 3.5/5
Hip-Hop: 4/5

1999 Total: 14/20

Mm.. Food: 4.5/5
Madvillainy: 4/5
Mr. Clean: 4/5
Rock Co.Kane Flow: 4.5/5

2004 Total: 17/20

The 2004 team is one of my favorites of the tournament. Great tribute.
_________________
Join us in the canon game :) / Add me on RYM
  • Quote
baystateoftheart wrote:
Charlie Hustle: The Blueprint Of A Self-Made Millionaire: 3/5
Rise: 3.5/5
Still D.R.E.: 3.5/5
Hip-Hop: 4/5


1999 Total: 14/20

Mm.. Food: 4.5/5
Madvillainy: 4/5
Mr. Clean: 4/5
Rock Co.Kane Flow: 4.5/5

2004 Total: 17/20

The 2004 team is one of my favorites of the tournament. Great tribute.


๐Ÿ˜
_________________
2021 in full effect. Come drop me some recs. Y'all know what I like.
  • Quote
2004 wins, 9-6.
_________________
2021 in full effect. Come drop me some recs. Y'all know what I like.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1234
Page 4 of 4


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
[ Poll ] BYHH GW2: Group C - 1993 vs. 2017 Skinny Tournaments
[ Poll ] BYHH GW2: Group A - 1998 vs. 2005 Skinny Tournaments
[ Poll ] BYHH GW2: Group D - 1995 vs. 2016 Skinny Tournaments
[ Poll ] BYHH GW2: Group B - 1994 vs. 2015 Skinny Tournaments
[ Poll ] BYHH GW2: Group D - 2000 vs. 2006 Skinny Tournaments

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.