Our Country Music Chat

Goto page Previous  123 ... 212223 ... 545556  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

Link
  • Quote
^^^ Sadly that song only got as far as #35 on the radio in 2014.

God bless you and Mo always!!!

Holly
_________________
Me & my favorite singer James Otto

Check him out here when you can!
  • Quote
@JoSweetHeart Well, I like it. It's in my collection. I really like the lyrics. I don't let a song's popularity or unpopularity influence my opinion of the song at all.
  • Quote
^^^ That is how I am too. Most of my favorite songs are songs that don't even go to radio and if they do, they are not the most popular of the singer's radio material.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
_________________
Me & my favorite singer James Otto

Check him out here when you can!
  • Quote

Link


You're Still On My Mind
written by Luke McDaniel

From the album


Sweetheart Of The Rodeo by The Byrds
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

Link


I Don't Need The Booze (To Get A Buzz On)
written by Toni Dae & Joy Swinea

From the album


A Lot About Livin' (And A Little 'Bout Love) by Alan Jackson
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote
Faded Love, Faded Love - Lauren Mascitti


Link
  • Quote

Link
  • Quote

Link


Here Comes The Rain
written by Chris Knight

From the album


The Trailer Tapes by Chris Knight
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

Link


Big Iron
written by Marty Robbins

From the album


Gunfighter Ballads And Trail Songs by Marty Robbins
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history

New topic  Post reply
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 212223 ... 545556  Next
Page 22 of 56


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: Music Diaries SuedeSwede Music Diaries
Religious music and country music is ... benfitzuk Music
Ask & Receive: All about our music. LoneStarRebel Music
Random chat HigherThanTheSun Lounge
Sticky the Random Chat and the "... Guest Suggestions

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.