Our Country Music Chat

Goto page Previous  123 ... 293031 ... 545556  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

Link


Mama Tried
written by Merle Haggard

From the album


Mama Tried by Merle Haggard & The Strangers
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

Link


Ft. Worth Blues
written by Steve Earle

From the album


El Corazรณn by Steve Earle
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

Link


It May Be Too Late

From the album


Women & Work by Lucero
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote
Lee Ann Womack - Hollywood


Link
  • Quote

Link


Country Caravan
written by Eric Earley

From the album


Wild Mountain Nation by Blitzen Trapper
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote
My favorite thing about the first episode of the new show named Monarch is Trace Adkins being a lead character on the show, but I do have to give a salute to the other cast members who were given a chance to sing on the show. The "How Do I Live" duet was most definitely a standout. ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„

God bless you and the cast members always!!!

Holly (a day one fan of Trace)
_________________
Me & my favorite singer James Otto

Check him out here when you can!
  • Quote
According to this write up here, over five million people tuned into the new show with Trace Adkins named Monarch. 3.8 million watched the first airing and 1.5 million watched the encore. My only questions are what does that mean? In other words, are those numbers good or bad?

God bless you and Trace always!!!

Holly (a day one fan of him)
_________________
Me & my favorite singer James Otto

Check him out here when you can!
  • Quote

Link


Jimmie
  • Quote

Link


Someday
written by Steve Earle

From the album


Guitar Town by Steve Earle
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

Link


Windfall
written by Jay Farrar

From the album


Trace by Son Volt
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history

New topic  Post reply
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 293031 ... 545556  Next
Page 30 of 56


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: Music Diaries SuedeSwede Music Diaries
Religious music and country music is ... benfitzuk Music
Ask & Receive: All about our music. LoneStarRebel Music
Reviews or Chat? Jabapac Suggestions
Musical random chat Guest Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.