A.A.T. (R1): Since I Left You def. Shabooh Shoobah [CLOSED]

Goto page Previous  12
View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: Which One?
Since I left You:
71%
 71%  [10]
Shabooh Shoobah:
28%
 28%  [4]
Total Votes : 14

  • Quote
You guys are terrible, go listen to INXS

The you will see who the better band and album is



Voted for ...
  • Quote
Polythene Pam wrote:
You guys are terrible, go listen to INXS

The you will see who the better band and album is


This girl needs therapy...
  • Quote
ShaneSpear wrote:
Polythene Pam wrote:
You guys are terrible, go listen to INXS

The you will see who the better band and album is


This girl needs therapy...


she's a nut!

she's crazy in the coconut!
  • Quote
ShaneSpear wrote:
Polythene Pam wrote:
You guys are terrible, go listen to INXS

The you will see who the better band and album is


This girl needs therapy...


Well that's what I voted for ๐Ÿ˜œ
  • Quote
purple wrote:
ShaneSpear wrote:
Polythene Pam wrote:
You guys are terrible, go listen to INXS

The you will see who the better band and album is


This girl needs therapy...


she's a nut!

she's crazy in the coconut!




Hey ๐Ÿคฌ

Yes, she's a bit odd, But she is my daughter ๐Ÿซต

.
_________________
.
I owe $100,000 and wasted 4 years of my life.

And all I got was this silly hat



.
  • Quote
Well, as I previously stated, obviously all the stuff people said about "exploring Aussie music" was bullshit.

Nonetheless, somebody out there might still be interested in so doing


Here is another song on Shabooh Shoobah ๐Ÿ˜


To Look At You

Link

_________________
.
I owe $100,000 and wasted 4 years of my life.

And all I got was this silly hat



.
  • Quote
Not so much of an avalanche in the end.

Since I Left You - 9

defeated

Shabooh Shoobah - 4
  • Quote
harkan wrote:
Not so much of an avalanche in the end.

Since I Left You - 9

defeated

Shabooh Shoobah - 4




I'm quite pleased with the respectable showing by Shabooh Shoobah ๐Ÿ‘
_________________
.
I owe $100,000 and wasted 4 years of my life.

And all I got was this silly hat



.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  12
Page 2 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
[ Poll ] CLOSED-BNMAT-Since I Left You def I A... Puncture Repair Tournaments
[ Poll ] A.A.T. (SF): Since I Left You def. 16... videoheadcleaner Tournaments
[ Poll ] A.A.T. (R2): Since I Left You def. Ba... videoheadcleaner Tournaments
[ Poll ] A.A.T FINAL: Since I Left You def. Oc... videoheadcleaner Tournaments

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.