2023 Music

Goto page Previous  123, 4 ... 161718  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
New Lucas Santtana is excellent.
  • Quote
re: Belle & Sebastian:

Agree with others that this is their best or one of their best in a while. Personally 2015's Girls in Peacetime Want to Dance holds a special place in my heart (and I regard it up there almost with The Boy with the Arab Strap and Tigermilk). But other than Girls in Peacetime..., Late Developers is probably my favorite of theirs in 15-ish years. I did have a fun time with their live comp from 2020 though.

Kate NV has something coming out soon, I expect that to be interesting.
_________________
51 Washington, D.C. albums!
  • Quote
Athens Wonder Twins Unite!!!

Anyone missing some vintage '80s College Rock?! ....


The Power And The Glory by The Bad Ends
  • Quote
We need to talk about ...


Strays by Margo Price

Exceptional Heartland rock with country leanings. Guest appearance by Sharon Van Etten on the track "Radio."
  • Quote
Hayden wrote:

To What End by Oddisee

Go listen.


Seconded.
  • Quote
I talked about some new releases on my blog here http://www.endaural.com/blog/449501.html

But if you're click averse, the main acts that I think you should listen to are Equipment Pointed Ankh, Arbor Labor Union, and Wheatie Mattiasich
  • Quote
Tap wrote:
I talked about some new releases on my blog here http://www.endaural.com/blog/449501.html

But if you're click averse, the main acts that I think you should listen to are Equipment Pointed Ankh, Arbor Labor Union, and Wheatie Mattiasich


Wow! Amazing work, Tap!!! ๐Ÿ‘
  • Quote

I Love A Love Song! by Rachael & Vilray
  • Quote
Norman Bates wrote:

Seconded.


Glad you liked in Norman ๐Ÿ˜„
Oddisee has been one of my favourite MCs of the last 10 or so yearsโ€” always looking forward to whatever he drops.

Being saidโ€” and, not to be a buzzkillโ€” this's a kinda dull start to the year. January's a bit of a go-big-or-go-home month for music (by this time last year I think four or five or my favourites releases for the entire year had been released), but the last few weeks have been really dry. Still about 5-6 releases I need to get around to, but the queue is smaller than usual.

I think February will be a bit more promising.
  • Quote
rkm wrote:

I Love A Love Song! by Rachael & Vilray


๐Ÿฅฐ ๐Ÿฅฐ ๐Ÿฅฐ

New topic  Post reply
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123, 4 ... 161718  Next
Page 3 of 18


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: Music Diaries SuedeSwede Music Diaries
2023 End Of Year Lists PARTY!!! <... Repo Music Diaries
2023 Music You're Looking Forward To LTSings Music
[ Poll ] 2023 BST: Charles Wesley Godwin v Jos... cestuneblague Tournaments
What's the first song you played in 2... LTSings Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.