What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 200102001120012 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

Gentle Giant by Gentle Giant
  • Quote
2051

Echoes, Silence, Patience & Grace by Foo Fighters
  • Quote

What A Wonderful World by Louis Armstrong
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote
pedro1976 wrote:
matterhornrider wrote:

Nothing As The Ideal by All Them Witches


love All Them Witches, fantastic band and consistently great albums!


My first listen for that one. I liked it, I picked up a little Tool influence but with a spooky voodoo vibe, good stuff.
  • Quote

AM by Arctic Monkeys
  • Quote

Who Are We? by Al-Qasar
  • Quote

72 Seasons by Metallica
  • Quote

Me. I Am Mariah... The Elusive Chanteuse by Mariah Carey

Probs my fav Mariah album at this point tbf.
_________________
2021 in full effect. Come drop me some recs. Y'all know what I like.
  • Quote

Skywriting by The Field Mice
  • Quote
2145

Sleeping Through The War by All Them Witches

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 200102001120012 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 20011 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.