Romanelli
Bone Swah
Moderator
Profile
Location
Broomfield, Colorado
Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.
Southern Comfort by The Crusaders (US)
VIDEO Link _________________ I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
oh wow! I'd totally missed this one! any good?? I really enjoyed their Long In The Tooth LP, one of my top 10 of 2020.
Johnnyo
Profile
Location
London Town
pedro1976 wrote:
oh wow! I'd totally missed this one! any good?? I really enjoyed their Long In The Tooth LP, one of my top 10 of 2020.
I really like it although youโd probably class it as an EP rather than a full album. Got a great groove to it. One of my releases of the year.
New topic Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Page 21076 of 21929
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum