What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 212272122821229 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

Jack Ruby Presents The Black Foundation by Jack Ruby (JM)
  • Quote

Motomami by Rosalรญa

first listen
  • Quote

Lechyd Da by Bill Ryder-Jones

seems gorgeous so far
  • Quote
14:20

Blemish by David Sylvian
  • Quote
CharlieBarley wrote:

Lechyd Da by Bill Ryder-Jones

seems gorgeous so far


Totally! I checked out the first couple of tracks while making an omelette this morning. Intriguing stuff & I'll be back for more!

This is my favorite drop today though....


Drop Out by East Village

I think it's a re-release, but I've never heard of them before. It's like if the psychedelic-era Rolling Stones returned in Brit Pop era England and tried to compete with The Stone Roses and The La's.
  • Quote
Repo wrote:
CharlieBarley wrote:

Lechyd Da by Bill Ryder-Jones

seems gorgeous so far


Totally! I checked out the first couple of tracks while making an omelette this morning. Intriguing stuff & I'll be back for more!

This is my favorite drop today though....


Drop Out by East Village

I think it's a re-release, but I've never heard of them before. It's like if the psychedelic-era Rolling Stones returned in Brit Pop era England and tried to compete with The Stone Roses and The La's.


Will have to check out that East village album. Sounds ace.
I normally play much older albums but I decided - It's New Year! Time to check out some 2020s albums.
Glad I did, Dude.
  • Quote

FR031 by Peter Darker

this is terrific
not normally a massive dance fan but this kills it.
  • Quote

The Art Of Tea by Michael Franks

First listen. So far smooth, jazzy, chill.
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

Flea House by Frat Mouse

I was supposed to be going for a walk 2 hours ago...
..but there's so much good music to listen to!
  • Quote

Bayou Country by Creedence Clearwater Revival

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 212272122821229 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 21228 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What Song Are You Listening To Right ... 40footwolf Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.