What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 212902129121292 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
MadhattanJack wrote:

Plastic Death by Glass Beach

I usually avoid bands that use the "emo" tag on themselves, but these folks have just a teensy bit of Beach Boys by-way-of XTC and/or Jellyfish influence going on here that I find rather appealing.


Totally! More psych/prog/post-hardcore than emo.
  • Quote
Repo wrote:
MadhattanJack wrote:

Plastic Death by Glass Beach

I usually avoid bands that use the "emo" tag on themselves, but these folks have just a teensy bit of Beach Boys by-way-of XTC and/or Jellyfish influence going on here that I find rather appealing.


Totally! More psych/prog/post-hardcore than emo.



I would add Radiohead as a definite influence. Alot to digest here, will require additional listens!
  • Quote

Ten Silver Drops by The Secret Machines
  • Quote
23:04

Fetch The Bolt Cutters by Fiona Apple
  • Quote

Father Of The Bride by Vampire Weekend
  • Quote

Flood by They Might Be Giants

MY CHARTS:
1990 - #38
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

WInks & Kisses (Box Set) by Airiel

Awesome shoegaze!
  • Quote

Precious Dream by Hot Garbage

Canadian garage rock released Jan 19th....

Pretty cool stuff!
  • Quote

The Flying Lizards by The Flying Lizards
  • Quote

Wandermรผde by Stephan Mathieu & David Sylvian

Spacesuit gloves are actually pretty good for snow shoveling, it turns out.

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 212902129121292 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 21291 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.