Our Country Music Chat
Romanelli
Bone Swah
Moderator
Profile
Location
Broomfield, Colorado
#421
Posted: 02/09/2024 18:33
VIDEO Link
From the album
Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.
Lucky Man by Hal Ketchum _________________ I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
JOSweetHeart
Profile
Location
East Tennessee
#422
Posted: 02/09/2024 19:22
^^^ I miss him so much. Hal succumbed to Alzheimer's Disease in late 2020.
God bless you and his family always!!!
Holly (a day one fan of him) _________________ Me & my favorite singer James Otto
Check him out here when you can!
Romanelli
Bone Swah
Moderator
Profile
Location
Broomfield, Colorado
#423
Posted: 02/10/2024 18:27
VIDEO Link
From the album
Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.
Unleashed by Toby Keith _________________ I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
JOSweetHeart
Profile
Location
East Tennessee
#424
Posted: 02/10/2024 19:32
^^^ The Unleashed album is full of great songs. I honestly can't pick my most favorite.
God bless you and Toby's family always!!!
Holly _________________ Me & my favorite singer James Otto
Check him out here when you can!
Romanelli
Bone Swah
Moderator
Profile
Location
Broomfield, Colorado
#425
Posted: 02/13/2024 14:32
VIDEO Link
Rosie Strike Back
written by Eliza Gilkyson
From the album
King's Record Shop by Rosanne Cash _________________ I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
I usually hate drinking songs, but this one has a good message (and I like how it sounds too).
"Spirits and Demons" (feat. Meghan Patrick) - Michael Ray
VIDEO Link
Last edited by LTSings on 02/23/2024 07:38; edited 1 time in total
Romanelli
Bone Swah
Moderator
Profile
Location
Broomfield, Colorado
#427
Posted: 02/20/2024 17:26
VIDEO Link
Kiss An Angel Good Morning
written by Ben Peters
From the album
Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.
Sings Heart Songs by Charley Pride _________________ I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
JOSweetHeart
Profile
Location
East Tennessee
#428
Posted: 02/23/2024 07:09
My newest favorite, Mason Ramsey that is, just released a new song.
VIDEO Link
God bless you and him always!!!
Holly
P.S. This new song takes me back to one of my favorite singers who isn't here anymore. My favorite from way back started getting played in 1965. Billy Joe Royal is his name, and this song sounds like it could've been from his first album. ๐ ๐ ๐ _________________ Me & my favorite singer James Otto
Check him out here when you can!
JOSweetHeart wrote: My newest favorite, Mason Ramsey that is, just released a new song.
VIDEO Link
God bless you and him always!!!
Holly
P.S. This new song takes me back to one of my favorite singers who isn't here anymore. My favorite from way back started getting played in 1965. Billy Joe Royal is his name, and this song sounds like it could've been from his first album. ๐ ๐ :)
Nice. I like this one.
I Thank God - Paige King Johnson
VIDEO Link
New topic Post reply
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Page 43 of 56
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum